Sunday, March 3, 2013

Björk: That Strange Icelandic Girl

Hello, again, folks!
Today, we've got an interesting post, fit for an interesting lady: singer-songwriter Björk.



     Yep. That one.
      That's Björk, doing what she does best: Being herself. And "herself" is pretty strange.
Rawr.
And take a listen to her music and videos:


     Anyway, Björk is a horse of a different color by far. But, you might say,"What possesses someone to make videos with mental patients and wear a swan dress?" 
     Well, that's the joy of Björk. We may never know. But she's wild, crazy, and everything I love in a person. Well, kinda. But you get the point. So, Björk may not be your cup of tea, but give her a listen. To end this post, here are some Björk quotes:

"I'm a fountain of blood in the shape of a girl."
"I am a grateful... grapefruit."
"I always wanted to be a farmer."
"I have a nerd factor in my character."
"People that complete other people's visions are understated."
"I don't like music that's trippy for trippy's sake."
"People are always asking me about eskimos, but the are no eskimos in Iceland."
^Sorry about the white text :)

-Electric "Venus As A Boy" Phonograph

No comments:

Post a Comment