Saturday, March 2, 2013

~Hola and Welcome to Simply Mahvelous!~

Hello, everyone!
    This blog is a place for me to share my innermost thoughts, and secrets.
     ...
     ...
Not really; just kidding! Because, anyway, who wants to read all that?!

Really, most of the posts on this blog will deal with my eclectic self:
My obsession with silent film, my extreme love of The Mamas and The Papas and cookie dough icecream, and my hippie-dippie outlook on life will be a few things covered here, with much more!

This blog is basically everything MOI! 

So, I hope you all enjoy!
I know you will.
I mean that.
Seriously.
To show how serious I am, here is a picture of Theda Bara.
And, in this establishment, we do not kid about Theda Bara, do we?


Do we?
She's daring you to disagree.
Look at that stare.

So, yeah, I think you'll enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment